Civil litigation is a fundamental core of the law practice at Law Offices of Eugene M. Siegel. In addition to divorces and other family law matters, the law firm evaluates potential cases encompassing a wide range of legal concerns. This law firm primarily handles contracts and collections. An experienced Downey and Norwalk contract and collection dispute attorney at this law firm can enforce your rights and protect your business or private interests through civil litigation.
Specific practice areas handled most often by California lawyer Gene Siegel at the Law Offices of Eugene M. Siegel include the following:
- Breach of contract claims: Does another party claim that you failed to fulfill a contract? Or do you need to take legal action against a party who reneged on a contract signed by the two of you? I also defend these claims.
- Collection of personal and business debts: Inquiries are welcome from private individuals as well as business owners or managers seeking legal help when trying to collect money due for any reason. I also defend these claims.
- Contract disputes: Do you and another party disagree on the meaning of the terms of a contract that you agreed to?
- Construction disputes, including disputes involving contractors: Did a general contractor fail to complete a building or remodeling project? Or are you a contractor seeking a legal remedy when a contracting property owner accuses you of wrongdoing or fails to pay your bill?
- Business litigation: The Law Offices of Eugene M. Siegel is prepared to handle business-to-business as well as business-customer disputes.
- Real estate litigation, including quiet title actions, partition, declaratory relief, and ownership
Whether you need to sue someone for failing to deliver promised goods or services or you are the one who has been sued over accusations of breach of contract, we are ready to evaluate your case. Contact us online or at 562-862-7541 to discuss construction litigation or other civil law concerns with an experienced Downey civil litigation attorney. We offer Saturday afternoon appointments upon request. Our office, located on the corner of Florence and Downey Avenue, features free parking.